Pete’s Pork Pies
Hello! Pete Parker here.
I need you to create a program that allows a customer to enter how many scotch eggs that they want (they’re 30p each) and then how many pork pies that they want (80p) and lastly how many quiche tarts (£1.40).
Next ask them a question: whether they are happy with their selection or not. If they are happy then you need to print a receipt to the screen that looks professional.
If they are not happy then cancel the order and end the program.
For the scenario above you will need to include (with screenshots where appropriate):
- An introduction to explain the Purpose of your program.
- A List of Requirements for a successful program.
- Screenshots of your code (with comments in your code to show understanding).
- Testing – Create a plan to show how you will test your program and then explanations of any errors that you found and how they were fixed.
- An Evaluation of what worked, what didn’t and how you met each of your requirements from your original list. Also, discuss further improvements that you could make to your program.