Create a program to simulate a lottery draw!
- First, create an appropriate print line to welcome the user to your lottery draw.
- Then let the user enter five numbers between 1 and 20.
- Next, randomise five numbers between 1 and 20.
- Check to see how many numbers match and output an appropriate response for each scenario (e.g. “You have not matched any numbers, better luck next time!”)
Once you have made the base program implement subroutines and lists. Make it as efficient as possible and looking professional. Use pauses to reveal each number one at a time like a real lottery draw – BUILD SUSPENSE!!
For the scenario above you will need to include (with screenshots where appropriate):
- An introduction to explain the Purpose of your program.
- A List of Requirements for a successful program.
- You could create a Flowchart first to help you plan it.
- Screenshots of your code (with comments in your code to show understanding).
- Testing – Create a plan to show how you will test your program and then explanations of any errors that you found and how they were fixed.
- An Evaluation of what worked, what didn’t and how you met each of your requirements from your original list. Also, discuss further improvements that you could make to your program.